Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera Custom P93 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
This guitar is in great condition, the tuning keys and Bigsby have a very little wear on the finish, other than that, this ride is in perfect condition. It sounds and plays like a dream.
The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone’s most enduring classics, the Riviera. First introduced in the early ‘60s, the Epiphone Riviera’s semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes’ Nick Valensi, who have all found that the Riviera’s legendary ES-body shape could produce great tones with any pickup variation. Over the years, the Riviera has been seen with humbuckers, mini-humbuckers, and P-90s. But now the Custom P-93 has the rare distinction of giving players a new sound and a new distinctive look.
The Riviera Custom P-93 uses 3 Epiphone “Dogear” Alnico™-V P-90 pickups for a punch that leaves all other three-single coil pickup guitars in the dust. And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body, a Bigsby® B70 tremelo, plus a stunning Metallic Gold finish with nickel hardware or a Wine Red finish with gold hardware, the Riviera Custom P93 truly becomes of our era’s great instruments.
Optional Guardian deluxe hard case available for $85.
· Limited edition model from Epiphone's Custom Shop
· Laminated maple semi-hollow body
· Mahogany set neck with 1960's SlimTaper™ profile
· 3 Epiphone "Dogear" Alnico-V™ P-90 pickups
· 3 volume controls, master tone control, 3-way toggle switch
· Rosewood fretboard with pearloid parallelogram inlays (12" radius)
· LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge with Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
· Vintage-style tuners with small metal buttons
· Gold hardware
· Cream body and neck binding
· Black pickguard
· 22 medium-jumbo frets
· 1.68" nut width
· 24.75" scale length
· Wine Red gloss finish
· Hand-crafted in China