Nashville is famous for its amazing music scene, and we're happy to be part of it. Corner Music has been serving Music Row's pros (and aspiring pros) since 1976, so we constantly get feedback from top players who make hit records for a living—and we listen.
Our customers include recording artists, touring pros, studio players, engineers, producers and songwriters. We know what professional musicians use every day—and we sell it at great prices.
When you drop by our store, call, email or shop on our website, you can count on friendly advice from our knowledgeable, experienced staff. And you'll know you're getting the same gear that's used every day on top-selling records and arena dates around the world.
Whether you already have a shelf full of Grammys or you're working your way up, this is the place. Corner Music is where the pros shop.
About The Store
Corner Music is located roughly one mile from Nashville's famed Music Row. Our neighbors in the 12 South District include studios, publishers, musicians and writers (and a lot of other nice people, too). We're not just in the business, but also in the community—which has helped us earn:
• Over 15 Top Sales Awards from Music & Sound Retailer magazine
• Over 10 “Best of Nashville” awards from the readers of Nashville Scene magazine, as the "Best Place to Buy Musical Instruments in Nashville"
• Repeat customers in every part of the music industry
• Nashville's only Five Star Gibson Acoustic Dealership
We sell all over the country – and the world. Our customers aren't only on Music Row or in Middle Tennessee. We've shipped merchandise to clients in over 25 states and 14 different countries around the world.
We also create sound, lights and multimedia systems. Since the 1980s, Corner Audio & Video has designed and installed cost-effective solutions for over 700 churches, studios, schools and other facilities in 10 states.
About Your Order
Our advertised prices are as low as the big box music stores (in many cases, our in-store prices are even better). The difference is that we check what's inside the box before we send it to you.
• We don't drop ship instruments from a warehouse. The merchandise you see online is usually here at our store.
• We make sure the item you order is the item you get. And we confirm everything is right before we ship it.
• We play and test every instrument to be sure it's set up properly.
• We check amps, keyboards, mics and audio equipment so we know everything works correctly before it leaves the shop.
• We double-check every order to make sure you don't get any surprises.
In the event something's not right with your order (sometimes it happens), we'll make it right and we'll do it ASAP—usually the same day.
Advice from a Certified Gearhead
If you have a question about an item, or simply can't decide what to get, just ask Billy. Billy Jackson is our resident “Equipment Encyclopedia,” and if he doesn't have the answer (or own the piece of gear you're asking about) he probably knows where to find it. Amps, guitars, speakers, tubes, pickups, pedals … you name it, Billy knows it and can help you fine-tune your equipment to nail your sound.